Videographer Full Time in Liverpool, UK
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and productive videographer to join our global team in a fast-paced role that will see you showcase your work to a collective international audience of over half a million followers.
We are Body Smart Fitness, an online coaching company helping women break free from restrictive diets, mindless exercise plans and unhealthy beliefs.
We have grown a large worldwide following in the last four years through our science-based content and are looking to take our content to the next step by hiring a superstar videographer.
- Are you bursting full of ideas?
- Do you know what makes a video ‘pop’?
- Are you up to date with the latest social media trends?
- Do you know your Tik Tok vids from your Instagram Reels and how to make a YouTube channel a must-watch?
- Can you maintain your creativity while editing at speed to produce high-quality videos?
- Can you bring humour to the table to make our content instantly likeable and sharable?
- Do you have the confidence to both create ideas and the confidence to accept critique?
If so we want to hear from YOU!
This is an exciting role in a young, fun, trailblazing company making waves in the health and wellness industry. Experience working in the fitness or health sector would be advantageous but not mandatory.
The role will see you work from our HQ in Liverpool city centre, 5 days a week with the opportunity to edit from home. We are a modern business, transparent and open, cultivating a culture that operates on clarity and integrity. We provide a truly flexible working environment and require flexibility both ways. There may be occasions when weekend or evening working will be required as part of the role.